INTRODUCTION TO OUR SITE
Welcome to Gifted Mouth Hub!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of Gifted Mouth Hub!s Website, located at https://giftedmouth.com/.
Gifted Mouth Hub! (the “Website”) is owned and operated Evang. Onyekachi Orinya. We are dedicated to ensuring that visitors to our Website have a positive experience, while at the same time protecting our rights and the rights of our users. That is why we have developed these Terms and Conditions which will govern your use of the Website. We, together with our partners, advertisers, and affiliates provide content and services to you via the Website and other channels subject to the following conditions.
By accessing this website we assume you have accepted these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Gifted Mouth Hub if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Any other means we use the above language or words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
1. USE OF THIS SITE
2. DESCRIPTION OF SITE AND THE SERVICE.
Through this Site, we may provide Services that include without limitation the:
- Provision of this Site and other online services and Internet sites;
- Display, provision, and use of pieces of information such as educational, promotional, product, pricing, marketing or other valuable information.
- The exhibition, achievement, requirement, and use of copyrighted works, photographs, text, music, video, sound, graphics, messages, and other Materials, including Our Materials and Third Party Materials (“Content”);
- Use and display of our Trademarks and Trademarks of Third Parties;
- Interactive communication through blogs, social networks, comments, email, and other media, You can contact us about this Site or about accessing and changing any personal information you provide at this Site through contact information contained on the Site.
3. OWNERSHIP OF THIRD PARTY MATERIALS
4. LIMITATIONS ON USE OF CONTENT, MATERIALS, AND MARKS.
4.1. Use of Site.
- On no account should you duplicate, edit, adjust, license, distribute, republish, or transmit any Materials displayed on or made available through this Site or in connection with the Service, either complete or in part, by any means now known or later developed.
- You will not copy, post or forward any Material that you receive, access, or retrieve from, this Site or through the Service, to any server, or network of computers.
- You will not remove, withdraw or amend any copyright, label or trademark notice, or any other notice of ownership, displayed or attached to, any Material in this site.
Copyright © 2019 Gifted Mouth Hub. Used by permission.
Every other Copyright notices and Trademark notifications should be kept and presented, as displayed on this Site or on the relevant work, or as otherwise instructed by us.
4.2. Reservation of Rights.
We reserve any rights not expressly granted herein.
Unless otherwise stated, gifted mouth hub and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on gifted mouth hub. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from gifted mouth hub for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from gifted mouth hub
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from gifted mouth hub
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from gifted mouth hub
- Redistribute content from gifted mouth hub
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Components of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange ideas, views, and information in certain areas of the website. Gifted mouth hub does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of gifted mouth hub, its agents and/or affiliates.
Every comment reflects the views and opinions of the person or persons that post them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws. Gifted Mouth Hub shall not be liable for any damages or expenses caused or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Gifted mouth hub reserves the right to monitor and control all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be regarded as improper, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post Comments on our website and you have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, control or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any abusive, slanderous, offensive, improper or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- Your comments will not be used to seduce, entreat, solicit or promote business, profession, custom or any commercial activities.
You hereby grant gifted mouth hub a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
5. 1. Termination of License.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY OF INFORMATION
6.1 Provision of Your Personal Information.
Being a user of the Site, you can visit certain areas of the Site without disclosing any information about yourself. But in other sections of the Site, you may be asked to provide information for certain purposes. including registering for a service, completing a transaction, making a donation, processing an order, and/or gaining access to a portion of the Site or Services.
We urge you not to use, submit or present any sensitive or delicate information beyond what is requested or required for your transactions with us or with Third Parties. We shall have no responsibility for the use, misuse, loss or alteration of any information (including Registration Data) provided by you. This includes any information, content, materials or ideas that you provide without our request.
6.2 Accuracy of Personal Information. When using the Site, you agree:
- To provide only but true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in Registration Data or otherwise;
- That you maintain the security of all passwords, user identification data, and other unique identifiers established in connection with your use of any part of the Site and/or the Service.
- To punctually update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide, to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
We have the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site and to refuse all current or future access to, or use of, the Site and the Service. Immediately we discover any information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, not current, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false.
6.3 Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to demand the removal of all links or any particular link to our Website. We also reserve the right to change, improve these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By linking to our Website continuously, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
6.4 LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES.
From time to time, we may provide links on this Site that will allow you to connect with websites of third-parties that are not under our control. Moreover, there may be times on this Site that you could be directed to sites that are beyond our control. This includes links from other ministries, sponsors or volunteers that may use our logo(s) as part of an agreement with us. Certain sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, request personal information, or include information that you may find inappropriate or offensive.
6.5 Removal of links from our website
You are free to contact and inform us at any moment if you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, We will consider your requests to remove such links but we are not obligated to respond to you directly.
7. GENERAL USE RULES.
To facilitate everyone’s enjoyment of the Site, we have set out our General Use Rules for you here. Generally speaking, these rules simply demand respect and good manners for every user. Always think and use your common sense, before you post. Remember that anyone may read your post, including your family members, friends, and employer, etc.
These include a blog, social network, comments, e-mail or other function that allows you to provide information or interact with others offered as part of the Site. Parts of the Site may permit users to post their own material. Any material posted by users does not necessarily reflect our views and we shall not be liable for any user information posted or displayed on, or uploaded onto, any part of the Site, including any Forum.
The General Use Rules of this Site are as follows:
No Obscenity. At Gifted Mouth Hub we do not allow any unwholesome, racist, vulgar, offensive, immoral or sexually explicit language or images. You agree not to post, upload, e-mail, communicate, transmit, distribute, or Communication of Infringing Material or Harassing Communications or Advertisements or otherwise make available, any such content or materials onto the Site, including any Forum.
No Commercial Uses. You agree not to use the Forum or the Site for commercial purposes of any kind except in areas designated by GMH for commercial use, such as Classified Advertising.
No False Identity. You must not in any way create a false identity for the purpose of misleading, lure or defraud others;
Do Not Collect or Store Personal Data. You agree not to collect, obtain or store personal data about other users of the Site;
No Off-topic Discussion. Every of your discussion must be on-topic according to the subject of the particular article or blog in which you participate and will not attempt to turn the discussion to fit your personal agenda.
No Virus or Disabling Software. You accept not to post or share any software or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful elements.
Obey Requirements. You agree never to disobey any of the requirements, procedures, policies or regulations already established by the owners or operators of any networks, hardware, or software connected to, or used in connection with the Site.
Respect Other Peoples Privacy. You agree to respect the privacy of other users of the Site. And not to post or disclose phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other private information, relating to any other person.
Report Problems. You may report any possible violations, breaches, infringements, of these Rules, including a copy of the offending post and the name and URL of the article or blog where it occurs, here @ email@example.com.
As long as our website Gifted Mouth Hub and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be accountable for any loss or damage of any nature.