Effective date: August 15, 2019
Who we are
We are: Gifted Mouth Hub
Gifted Mouth Hub operates the https://giftedmouth.com/ website (the “Service”).
This page notifies you of our policies concerning the collection, use, and revealing your data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
The protection of your privacy is very important to us here at Gifted Mouth Hub. We value your trust and want you to understand what information we collect, how we protect it, and how it is been used.
Types of Data Collected
Whenever you make use of our services and visit the website giftedmouth.com (“Website”), it is possible that your personal data will be processed.
Because the Website and services offered are managed by us, Gifted Mouth Hub. We are responsible for the careful handling of all our customer’s personal data. In this regard we do, of course, adhere to all requirements imposed by privacy legislation, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation.
One of those requirements is that we have to inform you properly about how we handle your data. Which we do through this privacy and cookie declaration.
This declaration may be subject to changes from time to time. It is advisable to regularly visit this description so that you will be aware of any changes.
In this privacy and cookie statement we explain:
- what personal data we collect from you and why we need this data;
- on what grounds we collect this data;
- how long we retain the data for;
- whether your data will be passed on to other parties;
- what your rights are as regards your data.
On what grounds do we process your data?
The personal data which you provide to us is only processed on one (or a combination) of the following legal grounds, namely:
- if it is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you, or to deal with your request to enter into an agreement;
- if you gave us permission to do so;
- if we have a legitimate interest in so doing;
- if we have a legal or legitimate duty to do so.
When and why do we process your data?
Registration for an account
We give you the option of creating an account. This can be done either by you yourself providing the data or by registering yourself through your social media account. In the latter case, you consent to us obtaining the necessary data from your social media account.
The data which we obtain during registration is used only to create and make available an account. In the beginning, this involves only your email address and a self-selected password. Your account can then be supplemented by your name (first and last names) and the country in which you live.
We process and retain your account and the personal data linked to it as long as your account is not removed. Should you wish to remove your account, you can do this by sending a request to us via the contact details below.
You can also subscribe to our newsletter on the Website. Your email address will only be added to the list of subscribers if you have given us your permission for this. You can cancel this permission at any time of your choice. Each newsletter has a link with which you can unsubscribe by simply clicking on the link.
You can also do this via your account. When you unsubscribe from the newsletter, your email address is immediately removed from our mailing list. The cancellation is saved for a month after you have unsubscribed.
Use of Data
Gifted Mouth Hub uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To enable you to participate in interactive articles of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide commentaries or helpful information to help us improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure Of Data
We take your privacy very seriously because it is important for us. Therefore, we do not trade, rent or even reveal your personal data to any third party, including but not limited to advertisers, strategic partners or vendors.
Gifted Mouth Hub may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Gifted Mouth Hub
- To prevent or investigate potential wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal security and safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- which are necessary to allow the Website to function or to be able to offer functionalities you request (technical and functional cookies);
- to analyze usage of the Website and thereby improve the Website (analytical cookies);
- to enhance your online advertisement procurement outside of our website and to give us insight into the operations performance (advertising cookies).
Essential cookies. For necessary, technical and functional cookies) we do not have to request permission – these include cookies which are strictly necessary to provide requested functionalities and services, e.g. the facilities made possible by cookies to save the content of your shopping basket or choice of language.
Analytical cookies. We do not ask for permission for analytical cookies if the service for which they are being used has been set up in a privacy-friendly way. In that case, the data processing occurs on the basis of our legitimate interest in the specific data processing.
Other cookies. We ask prior permission for all other cookies. We do this by means of a cookie banner on the Website.
How is your data protected?
We take security measures to limit the misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. The measures we have taken include:
- access to personal data is protected with a username and password or login token;
- the data is always stored after admission in a separate and protected system;
- we employ physical measures such as locks and safes to protect access to the systems in which personal data is stored;
- we use secure connections (TLS) that protect all information between you and our Website when you enter personal data;
- we maintain logs of all retrievals of personal data.
Which third parties process your data?
We make use of the services of various suppliers. In the case where these parties process your personal data, they do so under instruction from us. Thus, they are not allowed to use your personal data for their own purposes. We have concluded processing agreements with these parties. Our suppliers fall into the following.
- IT service providers;
- Marketing parties;
- Email service providers;
- Analytical and anti-fraud parties.
Your rights in relation to your data?
For questions about our privacy statement or questions regarding the inspection of or changes to (or deletion of) your personal data, you can always get in touch with us. In addition, you have the right (in most cases) to:
- inspect what data we process and why;
- have your data changed when it is not, or no longer, correct;
- have outdated data removed;
- object to a particular use of your data;
- withdraw previously given consent;
- retrieve your data and get it transferred.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://giftedmouth.com/contact
- By phone number: +2348062619042