As it is written in the book of Ephesians 6:12. “For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen, world.
Against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Every Christain should understand that each day of this life is full of battles, not just against the things that you can see, but also against you as an individual and a Christian.
But our Lord Jesus Christ Has already armed us with the sword. Which is His Word, to stand against the lies and accusations of the evil ones.
By equipping us with His strength, wisdom, and discernment through His own Spirit to stay strong in the spiritual warfare battle.
Our heavenly father called us to spend time in His Presence, through prayer and worship, pressing in to know Him more.
Though the enemy would love nothing more than to start our day off with discouragement and defeat, bringing fear and stress. Don’t let him win.
In other to overcome these battles, every Christain needs to put the armor of God which includes “the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.”
(Ephesians 6:17). By reading, praying, and memorizing these verses on a daily basis.
LET’S LOOK INTO THE 20 PERFECT BIBLE VERSES TO HELP YOU WIN THIS SPIRITUAL WARFARE.
1. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood.
But against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place.
And with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.” Ephesians 6:11-17.
2. But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mouth up with wings like eagles; shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and faint. Isaiah 40:31.
3. I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33.
4. You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4.
5. What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who will be against us. Romans 8:31.
6. In all these things, we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. Romans 8:37.
7. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9.
8. He who dwells in the shelter of the Highest will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.
Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings, you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and buckler. Psalm 91:1-4.
9. For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses.
We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience to Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:3–5.
10. And he said, “Listen, all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem and King Jehoshaphat: thus says the Lord to you.
Do not fear or be dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours but God’s. 2 Chronicles 20:15.
11. Truly I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.
”Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they ask, it shall be done for them by my father who is in heaven. Matthew 18:18–19.
12. Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world. 1 Peter 5:8–9.
13. But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. 2 Thessalonians 3:3.
14. The Lord shall cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They will come out against you one way and will flee before you seven ways. Deuteronomy 28:7.
15. And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death. Revelation 12:11.
16. Through You we will push back our adversaries; through Your name, we will trample down those who rise up against us. Psalm 44:5.
17. I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock, I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overpower it. Matthew 16:18.
18. No weapon formed against you will prosper, and every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication is from Me,” declares the Lord. Isaiah 54:17.
19. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly. John 10:10.
20. Do not fear them, for the Lord your God is the one fighting for you.” Deuteronomy 3:22.
Understand that because we belong to the body of Christ, the enemy has no power or the final say over our lives.
We are secure in God’s hands. Therefore, I urge you to continue to move on, being courageous, and never allow anything to hold you back.
For the battle is of the Lord, and He will surely fight for us. Because the final victory belongs to Him…