Life is never a bed of roses, it’s full of challenges, difficulties, and obstacles. Which takes only the courageous and determined ones, to face them and overcome them.
And those who are willing to let go of their past and face the future. You can not advance in life just by dwelling on your past.
What you were, what you are or what you have done. As a result of fear, doubt, discouragement, and lack of determination.
To be successful, you must eliminate doubt and fear, and embrace courage. And also reject any outside negativity and people who their intention is to bring you down.
Those who are telling you, you can’t make it in this adversity. The real truth is that you have all it takes to succeed in life.
And as much potential as anyone else in this world. The big question is: Are you ready? Are you determined to take up the bull by the horn?.
By stepping out of your hiding place and face the challenges of life and be Blessed.? Just as the Lord God promised us in the Holy Bible in the book of James 1:12.
Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised those who love him.
Know this, real courage is not having the strength to go on, to do it, or to make it, but it’s going on even when you don’t have the strength.
What matters is what you can do now in other to secure your tomorrow and make it better.
CAN YOU MAKE THIS 10 COURAGEOUS AND DETERMINATION CONFESSION:
1. Beginning from today I will no longer worry about yesterday. Whatever that has happened in my life belongs in the past and since the past will never change my today.
But I will rather work for my today so that my tomorrow will receive a good result.
2. Beginning from today I will no longer worry about tomorrow. For my Tomorrow will always be there, waiting for me to make the most of it.
But I will not fail to acknowledge that, I cannot make the most of tomorrow without first making the most of today.
3. Beginning from today I will look in the mirror and I will see a person worthy of my respect and admiration.
And that person is me because when I look back at myself I see someone whom I should enjoy spending time with and also one I would like to get to know better and walk with.
4. Beginning from today I will always cherish each moment of my life and will also begin to value this wonderful gift bestowed upon me by my creator.
I will also unselfishly share this gift with others and enhance the lives of others.
5. Beginning from today I will take a moment to step off the beaten path. And to delight in the mysteries, I encounter. By facing those challenges with courage and determination.
And work hard towards overcoming whatever may be the barriers that have hindered my quest for growth and self-improvement.
6. Beginning from today I will take life one day at a time, one step at a time. And will never allow discouragement to spoil or rob me of my positive self-image. My desire to succeed or my capacity to love.
7. Beginning from today I will walk with renewed faith in human kindness. Regardless of what that has happened in my life before. For, I believe that there is hope for a brighter and better future.
8. Beginning from today I will open my heart and mind. And welcome new experiences and adventures. I will meet new people and learn from the little they can offer.
In as much as I know that perfection does not exist in this an imperfect world. I will not expect perfection from myself nor anyone else.
But I will always applaud the attempt to overcome human weaknesses.
9. Beginning today I am responsible for my own happiness and I will do things that make me happy and admire the beautiful wonders of nature.
listen to my favorite music, movie, or sports because pleasure can be found in the most simple of gestures.
10. Beginning from today I will learn something new; I will try something different; I will appreciate all the various flavors life has to offer.
Then I will change what I can and the rest I will let go of. As you have made these all-important confessions.
And have determined to move on in life and to strive to become the best you, you can possibly be. Despite what is around you, this is my prayer for you.
According to the book of 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17. Which says May our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father.
Who loved and by His grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your heart, and strengthen you in every good deed and word.